Creative time experiment result

In this post I outlined how I wanted to schedule creative time periods in which to work on projects instead of doing more goal oriented todo lists. The idea was that hopefully this would allow me to use my current excitement to get further instead of forcing myself to work on an old project.

Well it turns out that it is incredibly difficult to schedule creative time periods. I didn’t use the period once since I wrote that post. The times the period was allocated I was tired or similarly distracted.

Instead I find myself thinking about problems in exciting projects and writing down solutions to test when I have the time to test them. So maybe this is how I’ll work from now on.