- Take the time to write down every new idea you learn, they're easy to forget. Keep a list and review it often.
- Invest asymmetrically. That is, if you can lose 100%, there must be a good chance of winning at least 2x that. This way you can afford to be wrong many times. If you only earn 2-10%, you can never afford to be wrong.
- Pay yourself first. Always save a % of all income (currently I'm at 25%).
- Strength is key to every movement, lifting less than 60% of what you can lift has no practical effect. Lifting heavy, body weight or more, is basic training for everyone.
- Meditate, however works for you, but find stillness of mind often.
- Don't hide or hoard knowledge, believing it gives you and edge. You'll just forget it.
- Don't over-optimise. Before you have the basic foundations of anything nailed down, there's not reason to go looking for optimisations and short cuts. You're only procrastinating.
- Invest in hype.
- Don't follow special food diets. You can calculate how much you should eat, make sure its enough protein and fibrous veggies, stay away from sugar. You'll be fine.