- Take the time to write down every new idea you learn, they're easy to forget. Keep a list and review it often.
- Have you reached every goal and dream you have? If not be prepared to change how you do everything, throw it out, learn and try a new way of doing something.
- Invest asymmetrically. That is, if you can lose 100%, there must be a good chance of winning at least 2x that. This way you can afford to be wrong many times. If you only earn 2-10%, you can never afford to be wrong.
- Pay yourself first. Always save a % of all income (currently I'm at 25%).
- Strength is key to every movement, lifting less than 60% of what you can lift has no practical effect. Lifting heavy, body weight or more, is basic training for everyone.
- Meditate, however works for you, but find stillness of mind often.
- Optimise tools/process/plans and schedule only if there's a clear way of freeing up a lot of time. It's so easy to get stuck in optimising, and picking the right tools, instead of doing the work. Just do the work instead.
- Don't plan more than you have the energy to do. Be really honest about how much that is, when you run out of energy, realised that you've planned badly and start removing things from future plans.
- Don't hide or hoard knowledge, believing it gives you and edge. You'll just forget it.
- Don't over-optimise. Before you have the basic foundations of anything nailed down, there's not reason to go looking for optimisations and short cuts. You're only procrastinating.
- Invest in hype.
- Don't follow special food diets. You can calculate how much you should eat, make sure its enough protein and fibrous veggies, stay away from sugar. You'll be fine.
- Don't be serious, have fun. Fun means you're engaged, active and creative.